How many rooms and suites are available?
The Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel & Convention Center has 1,218 spacious, well-appointed one-bedroom suites and 120 luxurious two-bedroom lakeside villas.
What attractions are nearby?
What amenities are available?
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) - 16 miles
- Orlando/Sanford International Airport (SFB) - 47 miles
- SeaWorld Orlando® - 6 miles
- Walt Disney World® area - 1.5 miles
- Universal Studios® - 10 miles
- International Drive - 1 mile
- Orange County Convention Center - 6 miles
Guests can leverage the following amenities:
What dining options are available?
- Pool and Waterslide
- Children’s Water Play Area
- Bicycle Rental
- Catch & Release Fishing
- Spa Services
- Business Center
The Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel & Convention Center houses several different dining options, including:
Is a resort fee charged?
- Holidays at Caribe Royale
- The Venetian Chop House
- Cafe 24
- Java’s Coffee Cafe
- Calypso’s Pool Bar & Grille
- The Loft Lobby Bar
- The Falls Lounge
Yes. A hotel Fee of $19.95 per night plus tax is applied to each reservation.Are smoking rooms available?
No, the Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel & Convention Center is 100% smoke-free.Is the hotel pet-friendly?
No. Only certified service animals are permitted on hotel property. Is parking available?
Yes, we offer complimentary self-parking and valet parking for $9 per day (Day Guest Parking) and $12 per day (Overnight Valet).What are the hours of operation for the Fitness Center?
Our fitness center is open from 5:30am to 9:30pm.Are theme park shuttles available for guests?
Yes. Scheduled shuttle services to the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and an evening shuttle to Disney Springs are available for guests. Reservations are required.