from Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort is located on the beach in Lake Buena Vista, close to Disney's Boardwalk, Epcot®, and Disney's Hollywood Studios™. Other points of interest near this resort include Downtown Disney® area and Disney's Animal Kingdom®.
Dining options at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a children's pool. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The property has a roundtrip airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Translation services and tour assistance are available. Self parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff.
Exclusive Disney Resort guest benefits include:
- Extra Magic Hours: Take advantage of this unique opportunity to have a more private park experience. Each day, one of the four Walt Disney World theme parks opens one hour early or remains open up to two hours after regular closing time. Additionally, Disney Water Parks offer Extra Magic Hours during select times of year.
- Complimentary Transportation: Avoid the hassle of driving and the cost of parking with Disney Resort’s complimentary transportation. Disney Resort guests have free access to complimentary transportation throughout Walt Disney World Resort—including transportation to and from Disney Theme Parks and Disney Water Parks. Travel by bus, water taxi, ferry or monorail!
- Disney’s Magical Express Service: Let the magic begin as soon as you land at the Orlando International Airport! Climb aboard the complimentary round-trip airport transportation and head straight to your Disney Resort where vacation awaits!
- Complimentary Golf Club Rental: Want to hit the links but didn’t travel with your clubs? No problem! Disney Resort guests are provided free rentals of golf clubs.
- Simplify your Stay: When staying at a Disney Resort, you can use your Resort ID to charge your purchases to your room. You may also choose to have your purchases shipped to your resort.
The 2,112 air-conditioned guestrooms at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort feature coffee/tea makers and safes. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, double sinks, and complimentary toiletries. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Televisions have satellite channels. Also included are ceiling fans and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.