from Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is located on the beach in Lake Buena Vista, close to Walt Disney World®, Magic Kingdom®, and Palm Golf Course. Other points of interest near this luxury resort include Richard Petty Driving Experience and Osprey Ridge Golf Course.
Dining options at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa include 6 restaurants. 2 bars/lounges, a swim-up bar, and a poolside bar are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a children's pool and a health club. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments and facials. This 4.5-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Lake Buena Vista property has event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Complimentary shuttle services include a roundtrip airport shuttle and a theme park shuttle. Business services, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are available. Guest parking is a surcharge. Other property amenities at this Victorian property include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and an arcade/game room.
Exclusive Disney Resort guest benefits include:
- Extra Magic Hours: Take advantage of this unique opportunity to have a more private park experience. Each day, one of the four Walt Disney World theme parks opens one hour early or remains open up to two hours after regular closing time. Additionally, Disney Water Parks offer Extra Magic Hours during select times of year.
- Complimentary Transportation: Avoid the hassle of driving and the cost of parking with Disney Resort’s complimentary transportation. Disney Resort guests have free access to complimentary transportation throughout Walt Disney World Resort—including transportation to and from Disney Theme Parks and Disney Water Parks. Travel by bus, water taxi, ferry or monorail!
- Disney’s Magical Express Service: Let the magic begin as soon as you land at the Orlando International Airport! Climb aboard the complimentary round-trip airport transportation and head straight to your Disney Resort where vacation awaits!
- Complimentary Golf Club Rental: Want to hit the links but didn’t travel with your clubs? No problem! Disney Resort guests are provided free rentals of golf clubs.
- Simplify your Stay: When staying at a Disney Resort, you can use your Resort ID to charge your purchases to your room. You may also choose to have your purchases shipped to your resort.
The 867 air-conditioned guestrooms at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa feature MP3 docking stations and minibars. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers and safes. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and in-room massages. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Self Parking Fee:
Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts: $24 per night
Valet Parking is available at select Disney Deluxe Resorts and Disney Deluxe Villas for $33 per night (sales tax included).