The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is bubbling with new experiences! The 400-foot observation wheel takes guests on an aerial journey of Central Florida, offering 360-degree views of theme parks and attractions, downtown Orlando skyline, and on clear days, Florida’s east coast, all within the comfort of 30 air-conditioned capsules. Select capsules have been transformed to offer the ultimate VIP experience, featuring special décor, an upbeat music selection, selfie sticks, bottle caps seats and complimentary Coca-Cola coolers. Enjoy a refreshing beverage and take in the beautiful views aboard the tallest observation wheel on the North American east coast.
- Views over Orlando attractions, downtown, and on a clear day, the East Coast and Kennedy Space Center
- 30 Unique Air-Conditioned Capsules
- 15 Person Capacity Per Capsule
- 20-minute experience on the Eye
- Event space and unique experiences will be available including Buy outs, Champagne Flights and Private Capsules
- Experience Central Florida and Iconic landmarks through the 5-minute film<
- The capacity of the theater is approximately 130
- Wheelchair accessible
The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye will be closed from 1/30/17 – 2/8/17 for annual maintenance. We will reopen at 10am on February 9th.