There's only one place in Orlando, Florida where you can venture below the surface of the ocean, get up close and personal with animals, and experience one-of-a-kind aquatic thrills: SeaWorld and Aquatica.
With Aquatica SeaWorld tickets you’ll find 59-acres of water-filled fun, with everything from up-close animal encounters to thrilling rides and 80,000 square-feet of white sand beaches available.
Aquatica by SeaWorld features:
- Omaka Rocka - A high-speed tubes and half-pipe funnel water rush
- Whanau Way – Featuring quadruple slide towers
- Dolphin Plunge – An aquatic rush that sends you racing through an underwater world in two side-by-side enclosed tubes
- Loggerhead Lane – A Unique lazy river experience
- Kata’s Kookaburra Cove – Beginner's body slide, water spouts and splashtastic rides for the little ones
- Cutback Cove and Big Surf Shores – Two giant side-by-side wave pools
- Roa’s Rapids – A free flow ride with high tides and gushing geysers
- Tassie’s Twisters – A super fast ride that shoots you into a massive bowl before spinning back into the lazy river
- Taumata Racer – A high-speed competitive mat ride
where eight racers rip down a staggeringly steep hill, head first
- Walkabout Waters – A 15,000 square foot area for kids, featuring the 60-foot tall rain fortress
- Walhalla Wave and HooRoo Run – A thrill ride for the whole family with 6-story maze of twists, turns, and tunnels
Animal exhibits at Aquatica Waterpark include the Fish Grotto and Commerson’s Dolphins, among others.
The extraordinary experiences at Aquatica range from the serene to the extreme, making it the perfect Orlando Water Park for those of all ages.